Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Strike a Pose...

Recently my friend, Barbara and I took a photography class at California College of the Arts. I always loved photography so I decided to give it  a try.
Handling the $7000 camera was a bit intimidating but it turned out the a great experience and that's when I decided to start this blog and merge my love for fashion, photography and design.

Of course, my model Barbara is already an amazing photographer (will  pursued her to let ad some of her pictures too) but this time she was on the other side of the lens. So I played stylist and photographer all in one day. We had a great class and I enjoyed it much more that I expected and thanks to the great teacher we had Douglas Sandberg. 
          Model: Barbara Adams|Jacket: H&M |T-shirt: Forever 21| Jeans and shoes: Her own| Necklace: My DIY
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...