Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Glitters

Hope you all are having a good weekend, tonight is yet another farewell party, this time for Sandra.This means my time is getting closer too, less than 3 weeks to go.

In the past week I bought 3 pairs of new shoes, maybe I should not have, because I don't know if I even have space for them but I couldn't resist. This is one of them,  I fell in love with these babies and they were only $16, even more reason to buy them. I have no idea how I will fit  all my stuff into 3 suitcases, any tips for packing?

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are GORGEOUS!! Am on the look out for a pair of sparkly shoes myself :)
    x
    Saoirse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh so cute! Definitely disco-dancing-queen worthy shoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...