Sunday, March 27, 2011

Around San Francisco in Style

Friday night we celebrated two birthdays in true style. We spend the night cruising around San Francisco in a white limousine whilst sipping Champagne and munching on chocolate dipped strawberries in the back. I had a opportunity to wear my new H&M jumpsuit I mentioned in my previous post. 

The night was great fun, we made some stops in Union Square, where we had dinner at the Burger Bar inside the Macy's building. Then we drove over the Golden Gate Bridge, where we got out and had an amazing view of San Francisco and the view of the bridge at night was breathtaking.

Our last stop was Pier 39, where we also got out and walked around the Pier. I was  a great night, good atmosphere, great company and the limousine of course was just a perfect touch. Thanks Sandra and Christin!!
Jacket:H&M|Jumpsuit: H&M|Clutch:Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...