Sunday, March 20, 2011

Boho Chic

One of my favourite stores here in the USA is of course H&M. I love the quality, trendiness and it's so affordable. I will definitively miss it when I go back to South Africa unless there is any plans for them to open in South Africa. 
So today of course I went shopping at H&M, the latest trend was "Boho Chic", with Gisella Bunchen as the spokesperson. Its all about prints and colours ,trims and in the detail. 

So I could not resist but to buy the jumpsuit for only $19.95 (equivalent to about R140). I love the fabric, colour and cut of it. It can be worn casual and also dressed up on a night out. Which I think will make the perfect outfit for my friends birthday Friday night. So I will definitely post the pictures.

Images from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...