Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life's a beach

A few weeks ago a few friends and I  went to Los Angeles for a weekend trip, even though I was there before, for a week's vacation I just had to go back. 

It was a short trip but I felt like it was one of the best weekends I had, because we did so much in just three days. I loved Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach, because it reminded me of the beaches in Cape Town.

But if I to choose I would say Santa Monica would get my vote, there was just this serenity about it and the scenery was magnificent.
 Venice boardwalk on the other hand was so different, the people was so different and the scenery. The one thing that was great about it was the street performances. It was a mix of people, from a guy walking over glass to skateboarder and graffiti artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...