Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stars and Stripes

I can't believe that we are half way through the year already, time is flying by so fast. I'm so thankful , I had a great 2011 so far and excited for the rest of the year. I'm looking forward to the weekend and it's 4th of July weekend as well which means an extra day off.

I must say that Americans really put a lot into holidays, walking around in the stores you know what holiday it is, you cant miss the stars, stripes, red, white and blue everywhere. From ideas for the barbecue, party decor to what what to wear and of course 4th of July sales everywhere. Since it's my second year to celebrate 4th of July I'm hoping to see some sort of 4th of July parade and see more fireworks. Have a great weekend!!!
Images from We heart it

2 comments:

  1. love the shoes!
    would love for your to take a look at my blog and follow it if you like it!
    http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...