Saturday, September 3, 2011

I heart it


It's been a while since my last post, its just been busy since I'm going back to South Africa in 3 weeks. I've been catching up with some American sport this week, on Tuesday I watched the San Francisco Giants play and today it was football at Stanford University. Today after the game we went to San Francisco where I took these pictures in Union Square. There are a few of these hearts around San Francisco all in different designs, they are all really cool designs.


I decided today to try the turban which I was inspired by the girls of Fashion Breed and Baked. I think I will try it again and it's also good to cover up a bad hair day.

1 comment:

  1. lovely post doll! the hearts are so sweet and I am so honoured you were inspired by aish and my turbans :) it looks gorge on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...