Friday, March 18, 2011

Life in San Francisco

I don't think I have mentioned this before, but I'm from Cape Town, South Africa. I have been living in California for almost a year now and will be staying six more months before I go back to Cape Town. Over the past year I have travelled a bit and of course a lot of sightseeing in San Francisco, which has become one of my favourite cities now.

It reminds me a bit of Cape Town in some ways, because of the climate and the diversity and the friendly people. There is lots to see and do around the city and and has the famous Golden Gate Bridge and so many other great landmarks. So I just thought that I would share some of my memorable moments on the new next few blog entries.   
Golden Gate Bridge| Crooked Lombard Street 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...