Monday, May 2, 2011

Santa Cruz

The past weekend I was fortunate enough to spend the two days in Santa Cruz, about one and half hours drive from Oakland. It's a beach town on the coast of Northern California.

Its was a nice place to visit, I could see it was all about having fun in the sun. The people seemed so laid back, playing volley ball on the beach, surfing, some trying to catch some fish and of course catching a tan. The boardwalk was just a nice place to walk around, with little shops where you could find just about anything you needed for the beach and we were lucky enough to be

staying in walking distance from the boardwalk.
The Sunday I tried my luck at kayaking, seeing that it was my first time I was a bit nervous. Thinking what if the kayak tip over, well it didn't and it was nice to be out at see. The highlight of kayaking was seeing a whale so close to us. Even though it was amazing, I was so scared thinking what if it comes too close and I fall out the kayak. The weekend was great, hanging out on the beach and the weather was just perfect. Thanks girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...