Sunday, May 15, 2011

California Dream

I don't know why but for the past few weeks I have been really homesick, the funny thing is I was really surprised that I managed to stay here in California for more than a year already without wanting to go home. I think maybe it's  because I will be back in South Africa in soon so I'm missing my family more.

I know being able to live in California of all place was the last thing I has ever thought I would be able to, so I decided to think of all the things that I love about being in California and that I will miss.

All the wonderful friends are made here from France, Brazil, Sweden, Argentina , Germany, Denmark, Norway and of course USA and South Africa( I hope I didn't leave out anybody). I hope I will be able to visit them all. The stores I come to love, the places I visited,  San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge, yummy chocolates and Starbucks!!!
Images found Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...