Saturday, May 21, 2011

Adiós Barbara

One of the things I had to get used to here in the USA is saying good bye to the friends I had made here and soon I will leave too. Friday night it was a farewell for Barbara, she is from Argentina who I hope to one day visit there. She is also the reason I took a Spanish class, even the though my Spanish is bad I can say a few words. I met them at the Elephant Bar, who I was by the way late for and then we went to San Francisco.
It was a nice evening with some funny moments like the the topic of soccer, Maradona or Pele.. who's the best... a question I don't have the answer for. I will miss Barbara, she has a warm personality and fun to be around. She is also an aspiring photographer, who takes amazing pictures. ( Check out her Blog.)

I hope I say this right, "Adiós y goodluck, te echo de menos"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...