Friday, December 9, 2011

Dinner at Moyo


 It was my birthday in the week as well as my parent's wedding anniversary, so on Saturday we went to Moyo for dinner. It is situated in Stellenbosch also known as the Cape winelands, I was once again reminded how fortunate I am to live in beautiful Cape Town. The setting is just amazing, with different areas where one can enjoy a wonderful meal. The decor is African inspired and I was swept away by everything that surrounded me. From live marimba bands and live acts to getting your face painted to feel apart of the African culture. The meal was buffet style and ranged from seafood to all different kinds of meats and also wonderful salads and vegetables for those vegetarians.

I had a wonderful time just relaxing with my family and just taking in what the place has to offer. One can also take a nice walk around the premises and just enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. The dress code is a very casual and I recommend not wearing heels. I definitely want to go back. 

This also inspired me to do more features on what Cape Town has to offer and all the unique things that surrounds me in my city. For those of you who also don't know Table Mountain was name one  of the New seven Wonders of the world, which makes me more proud to live in this wonderful and diverse city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...